Important: by using this website you give your consent to all personal data submitted by you to being processed for the purposes set out below.
Information that we collect from you
- Personal information is collated and stored when you order our products or request marketing information about our products.
- The personal information that we collect includes information such as: contact information (including name, delivery address, telephone and mobile phone number and email address), website usage preferences, and feedback regarding our services. This information is held by us on servers based in the UK. We do not store or see any credit/debit card information on our systems. All card transactions are cleared using a banking system. As with many other websites, we may use software known as 'cookies' to store information relating to your preferences to enable us to improve our service to you.
Use of your information
Personal data submitted by you to us will only be used by us and our banking system provider to process your orders and by us to contact you by post, email or SMS text message about our products (for example, new promotions, sale details, new product lines). By using this website you consent to this. We do not sell or licence use of your personal data to any third party.
Security and Data Retention
We are committed to the security of all personal details entered onto this website and employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Accessing and Updating
- To make data corrections or to obtain access to the data we have about you, you must send us a written request that should be addressed for the attention of our Data Protection Compliance Officer at Yogi Footwear. We will disclose to you your personal data held by us, we shall correct or delete inaccurate details, and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes.
- We regularly delete data that is no longer required. Further information on what data is held about you can be obtained by contacting us as follows:- Address: Focus International Ltd t/a Yogi Footwear, Focal Point, Ashley Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 5UB. Email: email@example.com A charge of £10.00 will be made for this service.
- You may also "opt-out" of receiving any promotional communications either by choosing to opt-out where such option is made available on this website or by contacting us at the details set out above.
Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. For more information about the cookies we use and what they mean for you, visit our Cookies & Privacy page.
Third Party Practices
Legal Compliance, Governing Laws and Disputes